Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1628)        Banking(26049)        Business(5516)        Consumer Protection(8892)        Crimes(17215)        Employee/Labor(4250)        Environmental (19542)        Family(153601)        Human Rights(6899)        Information Technology(210861)        Insurance(24420)        Intellectual Property(2858)        International Law (5858)        Maritime law(2881)        Motor Vehicle(31668)        Property(76633)        Tax(5495)        All Other(753321)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
consumer ANY 2 Mar 2011

I have purchased a sofa set (3+2+1+Divider+Centre Table) from a shop located in the Sikh Road on Jan-16 2010.We didn’t like the centre table on offer and...

if you have the fully payed bill that means tin no and all the neccessary details printed on it you can file a suit against him for delivering default...View

cheque bounce Criminal 2 Mar 2011

Dear sir my father in state gov job.he give 3lakhs rupeees cheque to a bussines person on behalf of my personal (without any writting or agrrement)cash...

If your father is a signatory to the cheque the case of chq bouncing will be filed against him.Other facts you can prove in court.View

sale deed Property 2 Mar 2011

I am not able to find the original sale deed. Me and my sister are the only legal heirs. How do I safeguard my rights.

Hi. You can apply and obtain a Duplicate or Certified Copy of the sale Deed from the registrar Office where the sale deed was registered.You also need...View

property distribution Property 2 Mar 2011

i purchased a flat in my wife name who expired very recently. we have two daughters and two sons.we are hindus. as there is no will the property should...


Help needed for Property Dispute Property 2 Mar 2011

1. Mr X purchased a land in 1952 in Delhi.Mr. X is have 2 sons and 2 Daughters I.e. • Elder Son A • Younger Son B • Elder Daughter A • ...

sir, WILL will play vital role in the property testament. so, as per WILL of Mr.X ( deceased ) property devolved to Mr. B ( younger son of deceased Mr.X...View

How I get back my advance money from the landlord Property 2 Mar 2011

I surrender the shoproom to the landlord before the aggrement date but he donot give me my advance money back. How can I get back my advance money

did u have the receipt of the advance if yes than you can approach the court by way of recovery suit after paying the requisite court fees View

To fight against Wicked wife Family 2 Mar 2011

I was forced to marry my girl friend in the year 2000 by registry marriage only after one years introduction with her. From the very beginning she started...

Dear client You have lots of options in law .You need detailed and special counseling.for further- Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View

% of Sale Proceed to be invested in Capital Gains A/C Tax 2 Mar 2011

My question is My mother is getting 25lacs from sale proceed of flat. She wants to invest 20lacs in another house and 5 lacs she wants to keep. What...

already replied in your another postView

death benifits Maritime law 2 Mar 2011

After my dad\'s demise me and my brother were the nominations of the general dues like leave encashment , group insurance, allowance , salary etc, inspite...

actualy the company gives amount of insurance, allowance, salary to the nominee but he can takes that amount as a trustee and the amount should be distributed...View

ancestral house Family 2 Mar 2011

hi, i am a muslim hailing from amravati. we have an ancestral house there which was gifted via registered gift deed by my grandmother to my father in...

NO, out of self acquired property you can\'t any share.thanx Santosh Goswami,Adv 09650044295 View

ancestral house Family 2 Mar 2011

hi, i am a muslim hailing from amravati. we have an ancestral house there which was gifted via registered gift deed by my grandmother to my father in...

Under the personal law of Islam the father can dispose the property in any manner he likes. You can however use your persuasive power and request your...View

is claim rejectable if NCB is wrongly given Insurance 1 Mar 2011

Sir ,My last ins. policy of car was with Reliance GIC ltd from 22.06.09 to 21.06.2010. and I had renewed it further with Bajaj allianz from 22.06.10 to...

Dear Client It is not solution to give NCB amount after an accident. If the company after knowing all the facts giveing you NCB than the company is...View

Space for rent of ATM machine Property 1 Mar 2011

Dear Sir Could you provide me any concern\'s contact no. so that i can talk about the space for atm machine for giving on rent.

Read Carefully Name of this site, We are here to give legal advice,not for advertisment Think 10 time b4 asking such stupid question. View

Cheating by Landlord Property 1 Mar 2011

Dear Mr. Khan, Thanks for your reply. We need some more guidance. Presently I am not reveling the name of the society, if Builder of landlord...

You can consult me with prior appointment. call 9821477604.View

Tenant Property 1 Mar 2011

Dear Experts, Please give the latest citations relating to the goodwill and the right of tenant, if he is as tenant for more than 30 years

dear cleint, you should mention facts. but, there are so many citations that \" tenant always tenant \".View

What happen to the review petition for supreme court judgeme Property 1 Mar 2011

Thanks Santosh. Normally how much time it will take to get the decision.

there is no fixation time and time limit. Advocate MAGESH KUMAR D View

How to verify property documents Property 1 Mar 2011

please advise, what are the main documents to check before purchasing flat in Mumbai/mumbai suburbs. Is there any inspecting body or team of lawyers...

You can search registered document in the office of Sub-Registrar. For that purpose you have to pay certain amount in the office of Registrar for searching...View

can contract labour claim confirmtion in regular appointment Labor 1 Mar 2011

security guards appointed by contractor in 2005 in MSRTC were continued till 2010 without renuation of contract bond. they filed case against MSRTC in...


Bcoz of Dowry iam Mentaly tortured by my husband Family 1 Mar 2011

got Married on soon i completed my Degree my marriage was done bcoz they forced my Parents as their son is getting aged..Befor Marriage they...

Having married you he cannot get rid of you without providing for the maintenance of both of you that is yourself and the child.The provision for maintenance...View

What happen to the review petition for supreme court judgeme Property 1 Mar 2011

Hello, what happen when the party files review petition against supreme court judgement.

The supreme Court reconsider the matter and decide accordingly. Santosh Goswami,Adv 0 View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd