Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1616)        Banking(25744)        Business(5422)        Consumer Protection(8830)        Crimes(16836)        Employee/Labor(4214)        Environmental (19168)        Family(151453)        Human Rights(6815)        Information Technology(208066)        Insurance(23961)        Intellectual Property(2812)        International Law (5813)        Maritime law(2830)        Motor Vehicle(30995)        Property(75864)        Tax(5374)        All Other(741682)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
On property Property 23 Dec 2007

Sir, As per your advice I cheked with a laywer here. But he says since the place is a rental one , we cannot claim in due that my grandpa\'s brother is...

Here your claim is not only on the right of tenancy. Your main claim is of the right of inheritance of the business .even though the rent is being paid...View

how to close this case permanently (matainance or amount) Family 19 Dec 2007

my father married 30 years back to a relative and she has run away from house(untold reasons no proof) after 9 years leaving 6 years baby with...

Please give some more details. Your religion, the details of other close relative’s dead and alive, details of the property, details of cases filed in...View

Buy flat in Pune or Bangalore. Property 19 Dec 2007

I and my brother are planning to buy flat in Pune or Bangalore.Me and my brother will contribute for purchasing the flat. Me and my brother will take...

Purchasing flat with home loan does not affect your ownership right. You can do whatever you want as the normal owner. You can even sell the same,only...View

Property money division after the sale of the parents house Property 18 Dec 2007

Hi, I am a US citizen. We had a house in South Delhi and my father added my 2 brother\'s names in the will. We 3 sisters stayed out because we didn\'t...

The equal share as per Hindu succession act will come into play only when the title holder dies without leaving a WILL.View

Pre-Construction Property buy-sell problemm Property 17 Dec 2007

I am an NRI bought a pre-construction property in 2006 in Tamilnadu India from XXXXXXX pvt Ltd. The XXXXXX pvt Ltd agreed for some yyyyy value.. But within...

The MD has no legal right to demand any amount from you in this case. You can issue a reply notice to the builder. You can even file a case against the...View

Does getting Joint Khata is enough Property 16 Dec 2007

Dear Sir/Madam, I bought a residential plot in Bangalore several years back and registered it in my wife\\\'s name since she was present in Bangalore....

You have two options. You can re-register the property and transfer the title in your name or your wife can make a settlement deed by adding your share...View

wife\'s right Family 16 Dec 2007

dear sir, my friend was married since 18 years and she son of 17 years, her husband has afair with other lady since 19 years . lady has a daughter...

If husband is not taking care of his wife and children they can file a case for maintenance and if the husband is not providing the same they can protect...View

Divorce Family 16 Dec 2007

my sister got married in feb2004.she was a student in australia.the boy joined her in may2004 stayed with her till july and ran away with all her jewelelry...

A better solution for this issue is to file a case for return of money against the boy and his family in India. For communications you can keep the local...View

Following up Property 13 Dec 2007

We are Hindus from South Tamil Nadu

If the grand father had died without leaving a WILL all his children will have equal right in the property. The share of his deceased children will go...View

Father wants to give property to son Property 13 Dec 2007

Dear Sir, If father gives Power of attorney to Son to hold or sale all his property(Land and house). Will any one take objection on this like...

The right over the self acquired property is absolute; no one else can claim any right over it.View

rights of father who gifted his property to his son Property 12 Dec 2007

father has gifted his property to his son by way of executing a settlement deed.It is mentioned in the deed that the property is gifting to him due...

Even if the transaction is not a sale, whenever the title is transferred the ownership becomes absolute.View

I want to get my booking amount back Property 11 Dec 2007

Dear , In last year January 2006 I have booked on 2bhk flat in pune Kothrud . we have paid the booking amount of 100,000/- by check to Mr. Milind salunkhe...

You can lodge a FIR in the concerned police station. If the matter is not settled there, you can move a civil suit in the civil court for realization of...View

Who all have right to the properties Property 11 Dec 2007

My grandfather has left behind two properties when he passed away in Nov 2001. The properties were bought by him and not inherited. He had 6 daughters...

Please mention your religion and native place.View

How can I deposit rent as owner has refused to accept rent Property 10 Dec 2007

I have a rented shop for last 35 years in commercial centre in delhi by paying pagree 35 yrs back.There are about 16 shops in this building having similar...

The remedy available for you is to send the money as money order. No matter they receive it or not. You will get a proof for your transaction. View

I want to have proforma of the petition to be filed. what po... Family 8 Dec 2007

I want to have proforma of the petition to be filed. what points to be written and and of the site if any from where i can have these forms. I and my...

If both the parties have mutually decided for a separation, can apply for divorce under the ground of mutual consent. There is no strict Performa for this,you...View

Sir, My neighbour is having two dogs.They are barking thr... Environmental 7 Dec 2007

Sir, My neighbour is having two dogs.They are barking throght the day.It caused hihg mental disturbance to the people around.Though we requested to...

You can file complaint before the local police station for public nuisance. You can also send a complaint to the animal welfare through registered post,...View

Dear Sir, Thanks for your suggestions so far. Sir late gran... Property 6 Dec 2007

Dear Sir, Thanks for your suggestions so far. Sir late grandpa and grandma was staying with father throughout the life, will that not be considered. Both...

Indian law does not discriminate children on basis of their gender. Children gets equal share in the undivided property of their parents.(except in the...View

i want to regester one com in hyderabad india how i regester... Business 4 Dec 2007

i want to regester one com in hyderabad india how i regester

Question is not clear.View

My friend got married 5 years back. He had 3 yr child. After... Family 3 Dec 2007

My friend got married 5 years back. He had 3 yr child. After marriage he seperated from his parents and started living in a rented house. for the last...

As per Indian law husband is liable to provide maintenance to his wife and children and the grownup children are bound to provide maintenance to age old...View

Dear Sir, With reference to yesterdays question, ou... Property 2 Dec 2007

Dear Sir, With reference to yesterdays question, our religion is Hindu/Maratha. Also after the death of Grandpa, his death certificate...

As per Hindu Succession Act if a Hindu male dies intestate (dies without leaving a Will) share of his self acquired property will be equally divided between...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd