Google Play App Store
Accidents & Injuries(1749)        Banking(26687)        Business(5753)        Consumer Protection(9026)        Crimes(17949)        Employee/Labor(4382)        Environmental (20302)        Family(158008)        Human Rights(7007)        Information Technology(217650)        Insurance(25251)        Intellectual Property(2922)        International Law (6081)        Maritime law(2985)        Motor Vehicle(33187)        Property(79401)        Tax(5691)        All Other(780158)       

Legal questions & answers for anyLegal questions & answers for any

Saved Legal Questions
surety for probating WILL Property 22 Jan 2008

My will is at the verge of probate. They want me to provide a surity. I do not have any property and do not know any one who can provide surity for me....

If the person who stands as the surety is very sure about the facts and he is having absolute trust upon you, nothing to worry about, he will case difficulties...View

nominee and legal heirship Banking 22 Jan 2008

My grandfather died recently. My uncle was nominated as nomiee and he is no more. Nominee name was not updated after my uncle\'s demise. How do we claim...

If the nominee is not updated you must produce a legalheirship certificate. and the amount will be disbursed to the legal heirs equally.View

how much can a lawyer charge for legal openion Property 22 Jan 2008

Sir, I am in the proceess of constucting my own house, I have approached a nationalised bank, who intrun want Leagal Opinion from Lawyers. I want to know...

Even though there is fee structure fixed by the BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA, lawyers are not charging as per the rules, hence we cannot give a specific opinion...View

legal openion on appartment terrace Property 21 Jan 2008

brought a flat in Kolkata on 17th September, 2007, 3rd Floor (last floor). took possession on 25th, October, 2007. Noticed that tap has been given on the...

You must send a lawyer notice to the developer to shift the tap inside your premises and disconnect the tap in the terrace showing your difficulties. if...View

Hindu daughter 's right over father's property Property 21 Jan 2008

We are hindus , my parents staying with landed property situated in Andhra Pradesh. For the first time ever , my father and his brothers got partition...

If the title of the property still remains in your fatherís name, you have every right to claim your respective share from the property.View

Not getting response from PathLegal for 15 days Human Rights 20 Jan 2008

I dont know how do you operate. However I have been posted a query almost 15-20 days back and not yet recived a single comment from your side. I dont think...

Thanks for your information. Here we would like to make you understand the process model from Pathlegal. We have a well experienced legal panel dedicate...View

challenge of sale after 39 years with a WILL .clarification Property 18 Jan 2008

Yes, they are 45 and 42 years as in the complaint now so they may be 4 and 2 years of age in 1966 at the time of making of will. very fast response...

As now the matter had reached the court, it is upon the court to decide whether the WILL is forged or not. It is the burden of the party who had brought...View

restitution of conjugal rights Family 16 Jan 2008

Dear Sir....I am married 1.5 years back. After marriage my wife become pregnent (after 2 months of marriage). She did abotion suddenly at her parents place...

At this point of time the legal remedy available for you is to file a case before the Family Court for RESITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS here you can approach...View

NRI power of atorney Property 16 Jan 2008

i m in u.k,i want to give power of atorney to a person,who lives in bihar, can i execute a document.i am resident of india.this time i am practising...

You can send the power of attorney with the attestation of Indian embassy.View

challenge of sale after 39 years with a WILL Property 16 Jan 2008

Sir, land bought in my mothers name and registered in 1967/68 from lady seller and in our possesion, since taking payment seller had died due to old age,...

Get the details of age of the persons who are claiming the property. see whether they were alive at the time of making of the will.View

legal status of marriage before valid divorce Family 13 Jan 2008

I married a guy in Aug.2005 then found out his divorce wasn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t final until Nov 2005 now we are spliting up, we have a kid that was born Feb....

If the guy was not legally divorced at the time of your marriage your marriage is invalid as per the law. But the parentity of the child will exist. Itís...View

legal permition for suit against public sevant in court. Human Rights 9 Jan 2008

for filing suit against negligence of pub servant , is permission required by whom, if govt land was grabbed.

You can approach The High Court with Public Interest Litigation. No permission is required to point out any illegalities before the court.View

legal remedy for willfull negligence of public servant Human Rights 9 Jan 2008

set beside local muncipal laws, officials willingly not taking action against illegal constructions.

You can move a petition in The high court for producing of details regarding the constructions and if your statements find to be true, court can order...View

sale of property..without the permission of legal heirs Property 9 Jan 2008

I am in India and my brother is abroad..Now I am going abroad and would not be in India for next 3 years. I have a doubt when my brother comes back to...

A sale will become proper only if all the legal heirs mutually execute it. Hence your brother cannot sell the property with your written consent.View

legal validity of property transfer to one child Property 8 Jan 2008

Respected Sir, My name is KIRAN,my mother (age: 50 ) is having one house on her name. ( register on her name ). Since i am taking care of my family...

If your mother is having absolute right over the property she can give the property to anyone. If the property is registered in your name your sister will...View

legal problem Related to Changed Name Human Rights 6 Jan 2008

I am the grandson of Family. I have 4-Uncles and Aunty and I am the son of my father is the 1st member in 4-uncles.So my grand father had expired in yrs...

Your problem is not clear from the question. If you had changed your name officially you can use the certificate supported by an affidavit for all matters...View

legal experts openion regading registration Property 5 Jan 2008

Dear Experts, I am from India. Currently am residing out of india in US. We are two sisters. My father is planning to share his properties between the...

Your presence is not necessary for executing a settlement deed in favor of you. We are not able to recommend a lawyer thru our site. A better solution...View

is grandfathers selfacquired agr land ancestral for us Property 4 Jan 2008

my grandfather selfacquired agr land in punjab village was divided equally among his 5 sons in 1958. now my father transferred all his property to my brother...

Explain the mode of transfer in division of property among the 5 sons.View

is grandfathers self acquired property ancestral for us? Property 4 Jan 2008

land in our village in punjab was self acquired by my grandfather,when he died it was equally divided into his 5 sons in 1958 and my father transferred...

Explain the mode of transfer in division of property among the 5 sons.View

legal advice on NOC for building construction Property 3 Jan 2008

hi, I am shailaja working in MNC. I am planning to build a house in a plot which is in the name of my Mother. For that we are going for Homeloans ,...

Legally your husband has no role to play in this issue as the ownership of the property west with your mother. We canít understand why the bank is insisting...View

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd